FemDomination > The future of Domination product line

Is this a finished product?

(1/2) > >>

zuiquan1:
Will there be no more work done on Femdomination with your new game coming out?

Support:
FemDomination will see it's follow up :) Let me clarify the route a bit we are taking.

FemDomination was the first big release for all of us at Citor3. And although we can't complain about the sales so far, its still not enough to let us do this fulltime. Only 1 person is working on it fulltime.. the rest of our team has a full time job beside Citor3. We still have 2 scenes planned for the femdomination but as you might have noticed when you're looking at Amoreon, we have made a lot of improvements to the engine and basis and we want to integrate this with FemDomination DLC as well.

With Amoreon we're hoping for that breakthrough which would mean that we could have a fulltime team working on even more games (including the dlc of Femdomination).

Hopefully this clarifies the path we are taking. If you have any more questions, just let us know

Kind regards,

Team Citor3.

DontReuseAGreanade:
Do you have an idea of the cost of the DLC when it's finally released? Will people who bought FemDom get any discounts on Amoreon? Is there going to be paid DLC for Amoreon as well? Amoreon looks great, and different enough to warrant a separate purchase, but I feel the burn from FemDom's high price and lack of new content or even bug fixes.

Support:
DLC would be really really great, but with our resources it's just impossible. That's why we give out everything with one release.

vryogi:
"but I feel the burn from FemDom's high price"  Frankly for what this is It huge value for money.  Nothing else out there comes close. Its an outstanding  product for $40 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version