May 18, 2024, 04:56:19 PM

Author Topic: Full product longterm support?  (Read 13168 times)

Dominated

Full product longterm support?
« on: September 07, 2016, 03:25:15 AM »
I purchased FemDomination not too long ago an am having a blast with it. I feel that for the asking price, it's perfect. However, I was wondering what longterm support for the game might look like. Is the current paid version static, or will it benefit from updates in the future to add new scenes, customization options, etc?

Sergej.w

Re: Full product longterm support?
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2016, 02:11:27 AM »
Hello, I have the version for 39 $ and buy also want to know if there is updates or provide enhancements.

Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2016, 07:16:05 PM »
Hi,

We are going to upgrade the base game look, but main focus is creating new sessions to it. We are currently working with Shibby to create roomscale experience.

Woods43

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2016, 08:08:14 PM »
Hi guys great game your developing, I was glad to read about room scale in this thread. However, I was hoping for much more content. I feel like for $40, I've been had :(

NSFW_Q

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2016, 11:49:37 PM »
Hi Guys,

Excuse the blunt question because I feel people have sort-of already asked if but it's not quite been answered.

If I buy the game now at $39. Will I have to pay any more money to access Shibby's scene when it's released?

Thank you so much btw for creating the product. I will be buying it. Question is when either before or after a few sets of updates :)

(Ugh but your CAPTCHA on here sucks! haha)

Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2016, 06:58:44 PM »
Hi,

All upcoming scenes will have their own price tag, so by buying the base game you are entitled to get base game updates, but not upcoming scenes as we also have to pay to the actors, scriptwriters and the team members. Unfortunately we can't do this for free.

Another option is becoming our supporter in Patreon and with 10 USD per month you are entitled to get all we do.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 08:36:48 PM by Support »

NSFW_Q

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2016, 07:36:14 PM »
Thank you for the reply - I think that is completely reasonable! Might I suggest you post that information on your website somewhere easily accessible? (Unless I missed it?) It's quite a big deal and I expect you'll get some upset customers as they may see future releases as 'DLC', if you know what I mean.

Anyway, thank you for the response! I will most likely Patreon this weekend, can't wait!

NSFW_Q

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2016, 10:11:52 PM »
I don't want to assume you were misleading but just in case anyone else reads it - subscribing to patreon does not give you the FemDomination product. Gives you access to different scenes each month, but not the 39$ product.

Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2016, 05:31:43 PM »
Hi NSFW_Q,

Yes you are correct. Sorry if we weren't clear enough about that one!