May 18, 2024, 05:50:40 PM

Author Topic: Oculus Problem  (Read 9698 times)

brezel

Oculus Problem
« on: August 11, 2016, 10:26:56 PM »
Hello
I bought Femdom today, unfortunatly I have a problem, frequently Im getting the Oculus Message " We canīt find your Sensor, please connect the Sensor" especially when going to a scene.
The Rift is working fine with every other game.

Thank you very much.
Wolfgang

VRGuy

Re: Oculus Problem
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2016, 05:16:18 AM »
I'm having the same problem now.

I bought the game on Monday (8/8/2016) and it worked great. (Except for the no sound on orientation videos issue many people are having.) It also worked on Tuesday.

When I played it today (Thursday, 8/11/2016), it's pretty much unplayable due to constant interruptions with the "Unable to Find Sensor" error message. I have not updated any software or drivers this week, and all my other VR games continue to work fine.

Does this game have some kind of DRM that dials a central server occasionally to authenticate? If so, that could cause this issue. If it halts execution while waiting for a response from a server that happens to be busy tonight, Oculus software might interpret it as a connection issue with the sensor.

brezel

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2016, 08:17:24 AM »
It worked for me the first time too.
The problem appeared when I restarted the game a couple of hours later.

Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2016, 10:38:51 AM »
Hi guys!,

Thank you for the detailed reports! We'll look into this!! Is it possible you could send your output_log.txt files to info@citor3.com to see if we can find anything?

The protection system doesn't do any constant checkings. The check is only when inputting the key.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 11:35:24 AM by Support »

Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2016, 12:37:41 PM »
hi guys, still working on ths issue. we arent able to reproduce it though :(. do you guys have more info we could work with? is it still playing? what happens if you do a fresh install of the game? any info would be helpful

Adrian669

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2016, 04:31:41 PM »
Hi guys,
just intalled the game today. same problem whatever the mode. windows make the typical sound of detaching a device. then the game crashs. Sometime i have the Oculus Home totaly blank and empty. Sometime i have a error status on the middle saying that my sensor Oculus could find.

I have no other controler plugged appartt from keybord and mouse

Adenan

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2016, 05:15:14 AM »
Im having the exact same problem.
As soon as i choose a scene oculus cant find the sensor anymore.
Rarely it does find it again,but only for maybe a minute.
Beachhouse sex works great.

Update:
I was able to solve the problem.
I connected the sensor into a USB 2.0 port and now it works.

Update 2:
It still happens,but less frequently.After switching to USB 2.0 i could play without error for a really long time.
Then i tried the august patreon scene and the error returned.But less often and fter several tries it worked again without error.

Could this be a power related problem? All my USB ports are now used at the same time.
Mobo im using is GA Z87 HD-3
Using newest drivers wich are from 2014 tho....
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 07:29:33 PM by Adenan »