Project Patreon > Improving the awareness

Went ahead and shared this around a bit

(1/1)

Wq:
Hello. I threw this up onto the /r/EroticHypnosis subreddit and an applicable fetlife group. I'll let what friends I have who I know would be interested know too (which I already have been doing, haha) and talk about it at the next applicable BDSM event. I really am quite excited to see where this goes, and glad you're putting passion into it! Projects designed with passion behind it will always be better than those that aren't.

(I'm glad that it looks like you appreciated some of the feedback I PMed the other day, too!)

beachguy101:

--- Quote from: Wq on February 03, 2016, 07:35:33 PM ---Hello. I threw this up onto the /r/EroticHypnosis subreddit and an applicable fetlife group. I'll let what friends I have who I know would be interested know too (which I already have been doing, haha) and talk about it at the next applicable BDSM event. I really am quite excited to see where this goes, and glad you're putting passion into it! Projects designed with passion behind it will always be better than those that aren't.

(I'm glad that it looks like you appreciated some of the feedback I PMed the other day, too!)

--- End quote ---

Thanks so much we appreciate all the help :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version