May 18, 2024, 06:10:32 PM

Author Topic: The FemDomination display and controller problems  (Read 17656 times)

Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
The FemDomination display and controller problems
« on: August 08, 2016, 11:00:33 AM »
Please check the following conditions are met:

-Oculus Rift: SDK 1.3 MUST be installed. Oculus versions CAN'T be used via SteamVR, you MUST use the OVR.

-Make sure you use ONE controller only. Unplug any unnecessary controllers, like flightstick etc.

-Vive: If your camera has strange issues, restart your computer.

-Make sure you use the latest nVidia drivers

-On the first run the screen mirroring is disabled. If you need it, switch it on from the main menu.

-On the first run the Orientation film must be selected from the customization area (use the wall buttons).

-If the program doesn't run, try disabling your virus scanner for a while. We heard the Bitdefender is one of the softwares blocking the FemDomination.

- Having issues with the orientation's movies (as in staying white), we found that it has to do with the coding of our movies. Download the klite codec pack here https://www.codecguide.com/download_kl.htm to get this issue fixed! We'll be looking into a way to make it so you don't have to do anything extra.

AMD and low end PC workarounds:

-Decrease the quality level to beautiful when launching the game

-Try to decrease the resolution of the game

-Windows 7: Set the compatibility of the femdomination.exe to windows 7 SP3

-Tick the "run as administrator" of the femdomination.exe properties

-Force the game to use dx9: execute the femdomination.exe with additional: -force-d3d9

-Deactivate Raptr / AMD Gaming Evolved
« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 10:38:20 AM by Support »

ds13sp21

Re: The FemDomination display and controller problems
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2016, 02:33:20 AM »
hi! how do i  do these? because nothing else seems to work
-Force the game to use dx9: execute the femdomination.exe with additional: -force-d3d9

-Deactivate Raptr / AMD Gaming Evolved
-Windows 7: Set the compatibility of the femdomination.exe to windows 7 SP3

Support

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2016, 07:53:55 PM »
You need to make a shortcut for the femdomination.exe (alt-drag).
Under shortcut in the target line you add that flag: -force-d3d9, so the line is something like: "c:\programs\femdomination.exe -force-d3d9"

Under compatibility you set the compatibility mode to w7.

Sgt.StrammerMax

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2017, 10:16:21 PM »
Hi @All,

I had written a mail to the support and was referred here. In my case, it was about a non-functioning Vive support. In the logfile I could only read that the path to open-vr '' seem '' to be incorrect.

''Installation path could not be located (110) ''

After other VR titles ran without problems, the problem had to lie somewhere else...

Now the solution is relatively simple, and can probably be fixed in the next version(s) ...
(Because to try this, I had to run a second time the activation process.Not nice for customer bugfixing, Program wasnt moved HD location,just started by another windowsuser.)

So my mainusername with Windows has a special character in it's name.
Like ''Müller'' or "Hölle".
Some programs have their problems with that ... For this reason I have a subsidiary name.

Now it works fine! And is much more impressive :o

Please guys more , interactive/responding moments like if you slap the butt,grab tits and so on ...
I liked your Demo-Video on pinterest with the physic based stuff and maybe you ''polish'' it this way after developing it! ;D

Tim

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2020, 03:34:29 PM »
Hi @All,

I had written a mail to the support and was referred here. In my case, it was about a non-functioning Vive support. In the logfile I could only read that the path to open-vr '' seem '' to be incorrect.

''Installation path could not be located (110) ''

After other VR titles ran without problems, the problem had to lie somewhere else...

Now the solution is relatively simple, and can probably be fixed in the next version(s) ...
(Because to try this, I had to run a second time the activation process.Not nice for customer bugfixing, Program wasnt moved HD location,just started by another windowsuser.)

So my mainusername with Windows has a special character in it's name.
Like ''Müller'' or "Hölle".
Some programs have their problems with that ... For this reason I have a subsidiary name.

Now it works fine! And is much more impressive :o

Please guys more , interactive/responding moments like if you slap the butt,grab tits and so on ...
I liked your Demo-Video on pinterest with the physic based stuff and maybe you ''polish'' it this way after developing it! ;D

Hi Sgt.StrammerMax,

Thanks for reaching out and giving us your feedback! That's very valuable for us. I'm glad everything worked well in the end. We will definitely take your problems into account for our next game(s).

Enjoy our game(s) and I hope to see you back with us when we release FemDomination2! ;D

Have a good weekend!

Cheers,
Tim