May 18, 2024, 03:27:59 PM

Author Topic: POLL: The FemDomination content  (Read 22488 times)

Citor3

• Administrator
    • View Profile
POLL: The FemDomination content
« on: December 16, 2015, 05:20:14 PM »
Here we go;

As we will have two kind of content in the FemDomination (hypnosis & free ride) , we want your opinion for the free ride.

When entering the session, there is limitless possibilities what can happen and what we can design. Our first idea was just to make the user to obey the commands of the Dominas. Should there be a gametype challenge also? Vote and give your opinion! If you have an exellent idea, just share it with us!

The Poll is valid for 30 days.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 10:40:34 AM by Citor3 »

beachguy101

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: POLL: The FemDomination content
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2015, 11:16:23 AM »

How are you imagining the "our task would be to last as long as possibe; own bodystate seen as a status bar" to work?

Are you using the gamepad to change the status bar to match how close to orgasm you are in real life?

Citor3

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2015, 02:10:06 PM »
There is no way we could get info what's happening in real life. This option would make the session more gamelike and the status bars would represent the status of the virtual figure.

See the image. We could have:
1. only one bar for the Domina
2. only one bar for the player
3. both bars at the same time

If the mission would be last as long as possible (only the player has the bar) it would mean the faster she makes love with you, the faster the bar rises. So you would have to retract time to time (the bar gets lower) and ofcource you would get punished by the domina somehow. The timing would be anyway long, so no 3 min sessions. More often you would peak, more difficult to get your bar lower.

beachguy101

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2015, 02:42:59 PM »
There is no way we could get info what's happening in real life. This option would make the session more gamelike and the status bars would represent the status of the virtual figure.

See the image. We could have:
1. only one bar for the Domina
2. only one bar for the player
3. both bars at the same time

If the mission would be last as long as possible (only the player has the bar) it would mean the faster she makes love with you, the faster the bar rises. So you would have to retract time to time (the bar gets lower) and ofcource you would get punished by the domina somehow. The timing would be anyway long, so no 3 min sessions. More often you would peak, more difficult to get your bar lower.

How would you be interacting with it? I assume if this is a game type mode there would be some way for the user to affect the progress of the status bars in some way. Does the game pad control thrusting or something?

« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 04:26:52 PM by beachguy101 »

psuedonymous

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2015, 05:39:52 PM »
Given that interaction with the player (as far as is feasible with available technology) is solely through a controller and the HMD position/orientation, having the Domina have the status bar and the player input their state manually (e.g. pull trigger when you come) allows a better match with reality - and more immersion - than having the player's state be out of their control. It does work on the 'honor system' of the player truthfully inputting their state, but there's no real alternative for now. It also avoids the situation where the player has come in real life, but the game requires them to deliberately 'lose' through inaction before that is replicated in the virtual world (it is never fun to have the game tell you to stop playing to continue).
It also has an enhanced 'minigame'/'highscore' quality in that the player is attempting to last as long as possible in reality while simultaneously attempting to perform a virtual task. This allows improvements in both physical ability and mental ability to be evident and trackable (and for the Domina to taunt for sub-par performance, or failure to sufficiently improve, etc).
It would also ease integration with a future teledildonics device (if one ever becomes available that is viable rather than a novelty) without needing a significant change in game design.

Potentially novel (if also frustrating, would require playtesting) input method: moving a thumbstick to provide stimulation, but having a press of the thumbstick (L3/R3 on the Dual Shock controller, button 9/10 on the Xbox 360 controller) trigger a 'penalty' - e.g. the Domina berating you for being crude, demanding you 'make up for it' - requiring more careful dexterity than a mere mash-your-thumb-onto-the-stick-and-wiggle-it-for-all-you're-worth tactic.

beachguy101

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2015, 06:21:55 PM »
Suggestion :

The user has the gamepad in their left hand and simply presses left and right on the left thumb stick to increase and decrease arousal level from not hard yet to cumming. (I tried using the controller like this and its very easy to do this with just your left hand).  The Domina could respond with voice and action appropriately.  It would also mean the game would know when you are hard and the avatar penis could reflect this.

key arousal levels (for game event synchronisation) would be:
0 - not hard
1 - getting hard
2 - fully hard
8 - close to cumming
9 - literally about to cum
10 - cumming

The Domina would know when you are close to coming and say/do appropriate things "ooh you are right on the edge" etc.  Its so hot when someone sees you are about to cum and tells you they are going to push you over the edge.  It could also for example keep the Domina teasing/dancing until you are hard or at least not start fucking you until you are.

You could call it "Can You Last?" mode.  But I think as in reality you are stimulating yourself, you will last as long as you want.  So rather than make it like a set goal to complete you could give it a subheading and have it read :
"Can You Last?
(Try to hold out or just give in and let her take it from you)"

That way it covers all moods and tastes.

The Domina status bar :
I think it would be best to leave this this out and just have the player status bar (synchronised to the real world as described above).  This would make it a more immersive, more real experience rather than reminding you its not real and making it a game experience.

User experience :
The user would have minimal mental load as they only need to flick the thumb-stick left and right.
The user would get a syncronised experience making it feel more "real" rather than like a game.
The Domina knowing when you are hard, about to cum etc would bring it to a whole new level.

Development time :
Thumb stick control of a 0-10 variable which triggers the next level of events should be relatively straightforward to integrate into the game.  The animation events already exist and could be used as is. A simple ramping scheme would need to be implimented for which animations and voiceovers are triggered at each level.
Possible new voice recording could be good for specific triggers "I see you are hard" etc

Edit : PS
I wrote this post before I saw psuedonymous' post.  He seems to have basically the same idea.  I just fleshed it out a bit more.  His idea of using the trigger could be good.  Use the thumbstick to go to level 9 "literally about to cum" and then tap (just a quick tap, no holding required) the left trigger when you cum.  This would prevent you selecting cumming as you arousal level accidentally. Also you are already holding the left trigger so no extra mental load to find a button.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 07:48:24 PM by beachguy101 »

Citor3

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2015, 08:57:43 PM »
This is exactly the kind of brainstorming we were hoping for when we created the poll.
It would be so cool to link it to real world and virtual world somehow. The original bar idea was thought otherway round; you would have to match the real world with the events of the virtual world. But your idea is way better.

Let's get more opinions and ideas here!

Ger

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2015, 06:10:27 PM »
I think the ideas here are the best direction to take. A simple 10-point-arousal-system, which should be the same in all scenes AND should have stages that can be used for different reactions of the "game" is the best thing to do which can be controlled by the used with a gamepad or keyboard (only 2 actions: up or down).

I would like something like:

1 not aroused or relaxed (like coming from work and starting the game)
2 relaxed but not aroused
3 aroused and starting to get hard
4 aroused and fully hard (like ready for sex)
5 not only aroused but really into sex (like after having sex for some minutes)
6 slowly feeling the cum bulding up (like having sex and thinking about cumming for the first time)
7 getting close to cumming (feeling the muscles tensioning, etc.)
8 hardly able to stop yourself from comming (close to point of no return)
9 point of no return (not cumming but not able to stop it)
10 after cumming

I think these stages (or slightly different ones) would allow the program to act accordingly. For example there is no difference in getting to the point of no return and cumming itself because the domina can not tell you to stop anyway. But stage 10 is different (after you came) as the domina for example can do arousing talk at stage 9 ("cum for me" "more" and so on) and in stage 10 can change the tone (like "that is all?" or "you will come again" or "I know you came but keep stroking" or something like this).

Also in stage 1 she can start to relax you (like in the first demo) and start to arouse you only after you get into stage 2. In stage 3 she can start to play with the penis which is getting hard, and so on. She can also bring you down at some point like telling you to stop (and stoping herself doing something) in a stage until you get down to an earlier stage. Or just playing around with your penis softly instead of fucking you or something to get you down again.

I would recommend not showing a bar or anything (would break the immersion for me) but showing the stages (like the numbers 1-10) IN THE SCENE like painted on a wall or anything. Maybe even do it by changing the lighting (starting green for stage 1 up to red for stage 10). So the user knows which stage he is in at the moment (I guess most users will learn the 10 stages very fast) but the scene stays immersive and realistic with it.

For the female part I would not do a bar or anything but include "game elements" related to the male stage and maybe a timer. Like the program has a timer in the background for the female and her arousal. This can be fixed or change because of the stage of the male (like if the male is in a later stage the timer goes faster for the female as she gets more aroused by seeing the male getting aroused also). Anyway if it is not too much work the domina can act accordingly not only to the stage of the user but also her own stage:

One example: The user is in stage 7 (getting close to coming). If the domina is now in an early stage herself she can stop him and tell him to get down, relax, whatever. But if the domina is in a later stage herself (like hardly able to stop herself from cumming) she can try to speed things up and forcing the user to get to stage 8 and 9 (like telling him that she is cumming soon and he should be ready to cum with her or anything like that).

For me personally I would like to NOT see or know in which stage the domina exactly is other than seeing her behaviour and speech making it more like real life and more interesting the more often you use the program.

All elements can be used also without the stage-system but with a fixed timer (like in the first demos) so the user is not forced to use the control himself so the program virtually controls the timer of female and male making it a fixed simulation without interaction but with the same content so no additional work to do for the programmers.

Joeri

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2015, 09:29:02 PM »
Suggestion :

The user has the gamepad in their left hand and simply presses left and right on the left thumb stick to increase and decrease arousal level from not hard yet to cumming. (I tried using the controller like this and its very easy to do this with just your left hand).  The Domina could respond with voice and action appropriately.  It would also mean the game would know when you are hard and the avatar penis could reflect this.

key arousal levels (for game event synchronisation) would be:
0 - not hard
1 - getting hard
2 - fully hard
8 - close to cumming
9 - literally about to cum
10 - cumming

The Domina would know when you are close to coming and say/do appropriate things "ooh you are right on the edge" etc.  Its so hot when someone sees you are about to cum and tells you they are going to push you over the edge.  It could also for example keep the Domina teasing/dancing until you are hard or at least not start fucking you until you are.

You could call it "Can You Last?" mode.  But I think as in reality you are stimulating yourself, you will last as long as you want.  So rather than make it like a set goal to complete you could give it a subheading and have it read :
"Can You Last?
(Try to hold out or just give in and let her take it from you)"

That way it covers all moods and tastes.

The Domina status bar :
I think it would be best to leave this this out and just have the player status bar (synchronised to the real world as described above).  This would make it a more immersive, more real experience rather than reminding you its not real and making it a game experience.

User experience :
The user would have minimal mental load as they only need to flick the thumb-stick left and right.
The user would get a syncronised experience making it feel more "real" rather than like a game.
The Domina knowing when you are hard, about to cum etc would bring it to a whole new level.

Development time :
Thumb stick control of a 0-10 variable which triggers the next level of events should be relatively straightforward to integrate into the game.  The animation events already exist and could be used as is. A simple ramping scheme would need to be implimented for which animations and voiceovers are triggered at each level.
Possible new voice recording could be good for specific triggers "I see you are hard" etc

Edit : PS
I wrote this post before I saw psuedonymous' post.  He seems to have basically the same idea.  I just fleshed it out a bit more.  His idea of using the trigger could be good.  Use the thumbstick to go to level 9 "literally about to cum" and then tap (just a quick tap, no holding required) the left trigger when you cum.  This would prevent you selecting cumming as you arousal level accidentally. Also you are already holding the left trigger so no extra mental load to find a button.

Yes, I think this would be good.
Eg.  At level 8 the domina tries to calm you down to level 7 so you can last longer, etc...

Also some memory between sessions would be nice, so when you come back the next day she remembers you, how long you lasted, if you came when she wanted you to come, if you were a good boy, etc

psuedonymous

« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2015, 09:44:33 PM »
I think trying to use to a large number of defined levels is going to be too much of a management load on the player. 3-4 is a reasonable number, but trying to accurately navigate 10 different subjective levels is going to quickly become tedious.

beachguy101

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2015, 02:38:16 AM »
I think trying to use to a large number of defined levels is going to be too much of a management load on the player. 3-4 is a reasonable number, but trying to accurately navigate 10 different subjective levels is going to quickly become tedious.

I agree it doesn't have to have 10 (as you can see I left most of them blank).  But I do think these 6 are essential to provide enough information for the animation and voice triggers to work well for a good user experience :

START
0 - not hard
1 - hard

MIDDLE
2 - aroused
3 - very aroused
4 - close to cumming

END
5 - cumming

You only really have 3 levels as the 0-1 is just not hard/hard at the very beggining (a binary physical thing) and 5 is actually cumming at the very end (again a binary physical thing).  You are left with only 3 levels for most of the experience to allow just enough triggers for the Domina to react to your state of arousal.  That provides a simple low mental load system for the user but just enough triggers to allow the Domina to react to you.

psuedonymous

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2016, 08:28:09 AM »
The recently announced Oculus Remote may be a good fit for this: a compact non-tracked controller consisting of a touchpad and 3/4 (not clear yet if the touchpad is also a button) user-assignable button inputs. It depends on whether other functions (e.g. world navigation) can be performed with the Remote or still require the XB1 controller, and/or if swapping between the controllers is preferable to just using the XB1 controller one-handed with the weight penalty.

birdmanks71

« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2016, 08:43:34 AM »
Regarding the status update, I think the larger range of about 10 would be best.  Not because it makes it easier, but I'm imagining that the dialog would change with each level.  If a session could/would last for 30 minutes or an hour, it would be nice to have more range of stimuli beyond just getting started, excited, and almost there.

With a simple two-button input to increase or decrease, it can be changed easily.  If the domina provided audible feedback, it's easy to know that the game knows where you are "at".  The domina could even reward or punish based on that feedback.

Another thing I'd like to see that would take two buttons is the ability to move things along......or not.  The domina could provide audible feedback when you press a button.  She can either tell you what she wants to do, or tell you what she is going to do to you.  This action can be used in a submissive mode, ie. she tells you what is going to happen, but you have no choice, it's gonna happen.  Or it can be a bit more player focused so you can spend more time on specific activities you enjoy most.  The second (4th total) button could be used to prompt her to suggest another activity (only active in non-submissive mode.)  These voice prompts should occur before the animation cut by 5 or 10 seconds.  She tells you what she's about to do while still doing the current action.  This will be more natural, talking about doing something before doing it.  It will also create a natural delay for player feedback if it is something you don't want (in non-submissive mode.)

I'd like to see support for vStroker.  I don't own one, so I can't comment on how well they work, or how accurate they would be.  That said, I know the plan is for something more "hands free" and synced with the animation.  I'd probably prefer "hands on" and synced with animation.  Controlling the animation speed via feedback would be very cool (if feasible.)  If it measured top of stroke versus bottom, better yet.  While this game is Femdom, your audience falls well beyond 100% submissive.  Being in control of the pace is a big deal sometimes.  Additionally there are millions of Fleshlights out there.  You could drive some serious interest by just bringing something new to that arena.  Existing fleshlight/Oculus owners could get into the "interactive" game for the price of the vStroker, which is SO MUCH cheaper than the anticipated device.

birdmanks71

« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2016, 08:59:08 AM »
Posted too soon.

Back to the input, the number of "steps" could be setup as an option.  Few steps or a much larger number.  If there are 20 or so, each step is a open invitation for dialog or animation change, mix it up.  With multiple animations per position, going up or down in status could trigger a more focused animation or ease things up without a position change.  The feedback button could even be "polled" every few minutes via dialog;  "Ya, you like that?  (Yes button, No button.)  Don't answer might equal punishment.  All about feedback to drive interaction.

One more point about feedback.  If we will be told to do something, being in control via vStroker will allow us to perform that task, for our pleasure or the dominas.  Passively being tended to seems to avoid an opportunity for interaction.  Perhaps support for both styles for different user types?

birdmanks71

« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2016, 09:04:03 AM »
Jeez,

I go back and read my post and think of something else.

Regarding feedback and it sensing movement.  The domina can tell you to speed up, slow down, or even taunt/punish for stopping.  "Did I say you could stop?  Now I'm going to ... for not following orders."  etc.