Amoreon > Feature requests

Where Is Amoreon Going?

(1/1)

SUPR3M3:
I'm a little worried that this game will end up like Femdomination, a fantastic concept but not fully realised. Will we see a return to Femdom style scenes and events as additional pieces to Amoreon? Will we see integration of monthly scenes and assets from all the years of work on the Patreon? Can we get the dev bug fixed in Femdomination and finally get the final scenes added to that game? I asked a couple years back if/ when we could expect it and was always told it would happen when Amoreon was released, well finally that time has come. If not an update to Femdom Perhaps we could see Femdomination scenes remastered and integrated in Amoreon? You must still have the motion data, perhaps hook it up to some updated models with new scenes and refresh the magic? I know that the space scene that was originally a Patreon teaser will be implemented at some point in the future. But how about an interactive expansion of scenes like "the mantis" or those fantastic Christmas scenes you guys made for 2018 and 2017 / 16. Perhaps to help bring in the dev funds is there anyway you could implement a non VR version so that the audience for the game could expand? I'm personally happy with the VR but I'm well aware it a niche market within a niche market. I guess to put it simply: outside of bug fixes, what is the future for the franchise; what crazy fantastical domination hi-jinx can we expect to see next?

(I know it's a lot of questions, but a lot has been playing on my mind)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version